In India, betting is becoming extremely popular with each day. This is justified by the fact that a lot of Indian people love cricket as a sport, and since it is extremely popular in India, they wish to make money from it.
However, we can all agree that it would be nice to have a bookie with safe and reliable deposit and withdrawal methods, as well as pleasant conditions for betting on sports and casino. And there is one, and it is Crickex!
At Crickex, each and every user can safely deposit and withdraw money. If you are wondering is Crickex safe, then we can assure you that yes, it is, since it operates under the Curacao license. By using the payment methods that we will cover below, your Crickex betting will be as great as it can possibly be!
So, as we have previously mentioned, the Crickex payment methods are only those ones that are extremely popular among Indian players. All of them are very reliable to use, and will guarantee instant deposits no matter which one you choose. Among the list of available deposit methods of Crickex in India, you can find:
- Bank Deposit, with minimum deposit amount of INR 200;
- Rupee-O , which allows you to start playing by depositing only INR 200;
- UPI, with INR 200 as minimum deposit amount;
- PhonePe, INR 200 is the minimum deposit;
- PayTM, with Crickex minimum deposit amount of INR 200;
- IMPS with INR 200 as deposit amount;
- iPay with INR 200 of minimum deposit amount.
As you can clearly see, each of these payment methods is extremely good to use, since all of them have low minimum deposit amounts, and you will also be able to learn how to deposit money in Crickex with them.
At Crickex, all of the payment methods we have mentioned above are available not only for depositing your money, but also are available for Crickex withdrawal. Just like the deposit amounts, all Crickex minimum withdrawal amounts are great, and below, you will be able to see more detailed information.
- Bank Deposit, minimum withdrawal amount is INR 2000;
- Rupee-O, minimum withdrawal amount is INR 2000;
- UPI, minimum withdrawal amount is INR 2000;
- PhonePe, minimum withdrawal amount is INR 2000;
- PayTM, minimum withdrawal amount is INR 2000;
- IMPS, minimum withdrawal amount is INR 2000;
- iPay, minimum withdrawal amount is INR 2000.
Regardless of the one you choose, each of these withdrawal methods have very low Crickex withdrawal time in India, since all these methods will credit your money in no more than a few hours.
How to Deposit Money at Crickex
If you are willing to learn how to deposit money in Crickex, then please, follow our step-by-step guide below:
- Visit Crickex by using the website or mobile app for Android or iOS;
- Log into your account or create a new account;
- Press the “Deposit” button;
- Choose a deposit method from the list of available ones;
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit;
- Confirm your deposit.
After these simple steps, your deposit will instantly be credited to your account, allowing you to use the money for betting on Sports and Casino games.